Harry Kane

We won't be going for him again , we have got enough egg on our faces already from the last transfer window saga with levy,
Move on

Levy is hardly going to drop his price so soon after playing double hard ball.. he cares about his rep far too much ..

We won't be going for him again , we have got enough egg on our faces already from the last transfer window saga with levy,
Move on
Only person with egg on their face is Levy. Thought he could strong arm us into 200m and we pulled out completely leaving them with noult except an ageing shit squad thats going backwards season after season.

Maybe this is all a master plan by Kane, make Levy believe he is on the decline, we get him in a cut price deal.

However I wouldn't bother, I would rather splash the cash on Haaland, if he wants to come to us.
We all would, but if he doesn’t want to, or we can’t afford him ? The reasons we went for Kane will still be there, only difference is he’ll be a year older and we won’t pay as much . So we’ll see I guess.

Only person with egg on their face is Levy. Thought he could strong arm us into 200m and we pulled out completely leaving them with noult except an ageing shit squad thats going backwards season after season.
They thought had it in the bag with the signing of kane months before that , probably believed levy would cave in .
We have dodged a bullet in my eyes for the price we were prepared to pay for his age .
Hope they don't go back in for him .
I say go all out for haaland next summer , the lad is a beast, he would score plenty of goals for us & rough up opposing defenders for fun .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.