Physical season card - requested accepted!

Non-disclosure are you having a laugh you’re supposed to be representing us there is supposed to be no secrecy between you us the fans and the club you should’ve told them to shove their nondisclosures up their arse. Publish the minutes in full otherwise there is zero point in having you. We have zero evidence to show you raise any the concerns we been having with the shocking customer service and latest ticket fiasco .And as for them doing what they want that’s exactly what they’re doing I didn’t want print on tickets I didn’t want my tickets on my iPhone I didn’t want my tickets picking up from the club I just wanted my season cards in the post like I have done the last 25 years. I want them to answer the phone and not be Cut off after two hours three days in a row what did you do about that what have you done about the season-ticket fiasco what have you done about the print at home fiasco what have you done about the stands been closed and not finding out 36 hours beforehand where am I going to be seated what have you done about the Overpriced food and drink what have you done about it the time it takes to get into the ground we don’t know because you don’t publish the minutes in full.What have you done about the price increases every year While all the clubs are frozen there’s nothing.And while I’m on it how about getting the club to reveal the results of the surveys they constantly send out to us?

What have you done about any of it other than rant at a blue who’s at least trying.

As has been stated a few times you probably didn’t get that card because you did anything. It was to do with City Matters, amongst others, mithering the club. Plus you weren’t the only one who got a card so I’m not sure it was down to you! :-)
Never said it was all down to me however without me complaining at the very start I wouldn’t have just received one out of the blue would I ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.