Paris Saint-Germain (H) | CL | Post Match Thread

That performance just confirms that as a team City just get better and better with total commitment and control.

Every player is of the one mind and that is for the team and its performance.

Brilliantly easy to draw a comparison with a much hyped and underperforming example of the complete opposite who always receive undeserved praise from our media and are actually struggling to find the way forward. Even topping their very weak group is hardly an achievement of any note.

PSG have the superstars and some very decent players , but they were forced into playing on the break and then relying on a cross which defelected off a City player ( not mentioned at all by the commentators ) before arriving at the feet of Mbape to tap in. Totally against the run of play , yet heralded as great play by PSG .

City on the otherhand drove PSG back and worked their own magic to score the winning goals.

Beautiful and deserved win from a fabulously hard working and talented team.
We outfought them. Our press was excellent. PSG though had some great chances to win it which fell to Mbappe and Neymar and normally they would take them. It was a great game to watch in which there were contrasting styles of play. The well drilled team unit of City combined with fantastic individual talent, and the play of PSG which relied on brilliant defending and the flair of Neymar and Mbappe on the counter-attack. I think at half-time, many blues will have thought we know what happens next, and it happened but remarkably we came back. To go a goal down against a team with the quality of Mbappe and Neymar on the break and still win is a very good result but I'd be a bit surprised if PSG get beyond the quarters. They don't look like an elite side to me. Bayern, Chelsea and Liverpool are the teams to beat this season. At least I think so at the moment.

That was a truly brilliant performance from the entire team. How the hell does Pep manage to reinvent this team season after season so there is always something fresh and new. Our control was fantastic and I am so pleased that Raheem seems to be getting his form back. Has Gundo ever been in better form than he is just now? Real spirit to come back from a goal down. Bring on the knock out stage.

Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.

PSG will get knocked out first round as you can’t have Messi, neymar and mbappe just walking around up front. pathetic ego maniacs.

Can’t believe I’m saying this but ronaldo is easily the better player these days

Imperious performance again. Have to say I think that’s the best I’ve seen Mahrez in a city shirt. Not been his biggest fan but he was excellent last night as was the team to a man. Zinchenko deserves a big pat on back as well came in out of position having not played a lot and did very well. Bernardo Silva wow. For me it’s between him and Salah for best player in the world right now.

We outfought them. Our press was excellent. PSG though had some great chances to win it which fell to Mbappe and Neymar and normally they would take them. It was a great game to watch in which there were contrasting styles of play. The well drilled team unit of City combined with fantastic individual talent, and the play of PSG which relied on brilliant defending and the flair of Neymar and Mbappe on the counter-attack. I think at half-time, many blues will have thought we know what happens next, and it happened but remarkably we came back. To go a goal down against a team with the quality of Mbappe and Neymar on the break and still win is a very good result but I'd be a bit surprised if PSG get beyond the quarters. They don't look like an elite side to me. Bayern, Chelsea and Liverpool are the teams to beat this season. At least I think so at the moment.
Agree it’s the 4 of us. Bayern, Chelsea, Dippers, us. One of that 4 will win. I would prefer not to meet one of them in the semi. We have a very good chance again this season as long as we can maintain present form.

It’s just because we are so unbelievably good. Why does it bother you!! All great teams have new fans. Just enjoy it ffs. The atmosphere was great - which isn’t the case when just our boring ST holders turn up.
Well said Boring Bob of boringham can stay at home

However these cunts filming can get in the way. One lad when we scored was stationary whilst filming the players.

What's the point?

But I guess it's all part of the match experience for some these days

Imperious performance again. Have to say I think that’s the best I’ve seen Mahrez in a city shirt. Not been his biggest fan but he was excellent last night as was the team to a man. Zinchenko deserves a big pat on back as well came in out of position having not played a lot and did very well. Bernardo Silva wow. For me it’s between him and Salah for best player in the world right now.
It's Salah. Another world class goal. He's doing it more or less every game.

Well said Boring Bob of boringham can stay at home

However these cunts filming can get in the way. One lad when we scored was stationary whilst filming the players.

What's the point?

But I guess it's all part of the match experience for some these days
I am at the front of 105 and every game you get young people on their phones coming down to the front and filming. It's not a tourist thing it's a people thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.