Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
if we are playing the waiting game for haaland then we must get a deal in place now that is water tight for haaland coming in the summer.

2 things for me is ? why the waiting... try and force dortmunds hand with a offer right now with £100million ?
also maybe the waiting game is because of pep contract or him staying on if we win the champions league this season.

but i fear a bidding war on wages in the summer and the starting bids would be around £1million a week and more.
if the clause is around £67million then barca/madrid/united/munich all can out bid city on the wages. maybe because we may have a wage structure at the club and don't want players unrest and banging on the door wanting more money

but i fear a bidding war on wages in the summer and the starting bids would be around £1million a week and more.
If this goes to a “highest bidder wins” war, we’ll pull out, period. He’s got to believe in the project.

If Raiola sets an asking price that we’re willing to meet, as has been reported, then we’ll be in for him.

If this goes to a “highest bidder wins” war, we’ll pull out, period. He’s got to believe in the project.

If Raiola sets an asking price that we’re willing to meet, as has been reported, then we’ll be in for him.
Actually, when Sam Lee says we are “prepared to fight until the end”, I read that as participating in a war. In a way, the way we kept improving our Kane offers to Levy was almost that already, despite people claiming we never go beyond our valuations

But we know this? If Haaland moves to the PL, it'll only be us. The issue for us is Madrid.
I don’t think our issue is Madrid. And many people in Madrid and versed in Madrid don’t think so either. It’s the people in this forum who have bought into the narrative. But that’s a conversation I’m tired of having
As for PL clubs, I think we have seen a lot of discussions include United

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.