United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was thinking this morning about that interview between Neville and Gallagher. Which year was that, exactly?
I was thinking about how Neville asked Gallagher something along the lines of, “Do you really think City will be in this position ten years up the road?” It was clear that Neville was just assuming that United would bounce back in the not-very-distant future, and re-establish what he took to be the natural order. Gallagher quite rightly swatted that question away, but for Neville it was a serious and natural question to put.
Wonder if he'd have the gall to put that question to Gallagher today. Surely even for Neville, and all the other rags, the penny drops, and the reality principle kicks in at some point?
This one?

Do Man City fans like the Gallagher brothers? They're a pair of embarrassing 'celebrity football fan not proper football fan 'cunts imo and Oasis are wank, other than that one album Morning Glory.
You prefer the Beatles?

This one?

Think Noel got that icle city syndrome be interesting if the do the interview against what his thoughts will be and Neville to who in that interview comes across as an arrogant rag fucker who think his team will be top dog for ever! Noel saying we will never get there meaning the rags!? Never is a long time! Just say next 20 years we keep winning trophies whose to say we won’t eventually pass the scum and have a lot more fans.

Do Man City fans like the Gallagher brothers? They're a pair of embarrassing 'celebrity football fan not proper football fan 'cunts imo and Oasis are wank, other than that one album Morning Glory.
There are other tastes in music than your own. Maybe you didnt live through the time. It was good to have a man city band dominating the world, showing up at City games, supporting our cluib. Whats to hate? jeez

There are other tastes in music than your own. Maybe you didnt live through the time. It was good to have a man city band dominating the world, showing up at City games, supporting our cluib. Whats to hate? jeez
I did, I was a teenager in the mid 90s and they're a pair of talentless cunts. Liam can't sing and Noel is a very basic guitarist.

They are both utter, utter, utter cunts as well.

I did, I was a teenager in the mid 90s and they're a pair of talentless cunts. Liam can't sing and Noel is a very basic guitarist.

They are both utter, utter, utter cunts as well.
Them being the biggest band in the world at the time must have killed you. Much like City now. I feel your pain. HAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.