Southampton (A) - Post Match Thread

Watching the Sky Sports post-match and Souness says that the Armstrong foul on Laporte is a clear red. Micah says it is an orange.

I mean...

I know we love Micah, but he is NOT a voice for City fans. He is hardly a reasonable pundit. Was a thoroughly woeful and shambolic analysis of that foul. He's merely there to give a semblance of City representation in media. Oh, and did I mention his laugh?

Pathetic.
Now, it looks like he's got a bit of an argument to make there when he's having to defend Pep saying that City made a good performance.

Struggles, meanders, runs his arguments into blind alleys, ends up agreeing with Souness, then resorts to laughing to detract from that shambles.

He can't even hack it against Souness' paper thin argument. He doesn't know what he's doing. At all.

lets hope Palace who raised their game and did very well at the Etihad few months ago tomorrow will raise their game and give hell of a game to Klopp.
having said that I expect Palace-Pool to finish 0-3 without Mane, Salah lol.

please ? how can you defend that miss by sterling its shocking
chances like that have to be but away simple. your team mates and manager and all the fans could not believe it

when criticism comes your way when you do things like that is right you can not defend it with grealish or foden was also just as bad ? sorry did they miss a golden chance

Don't think anyone is defending the "miss" as such.
More a case of just not singling him out when the whole team underperform.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.