Julian Alvarez | Signs for City (see main forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.
With a good chance of another striker coming in, can't figure out where he would fit unless we are totally ditching the false striker system.

With a good chance of another striker coming in, can't figure out where he would fit unless we are totally ditching the false striker system.
Depends who that other is. If it's Haaland then yes. If it's Felix maybe not so much. Though either way think false 9 will be an option for some games.

Depends who that other is. If it's Haaland then yes. If it's Felix maybe not so much. Though either way think false 9 will be an option for some games.

Or could we go back in for Kane. Older/experienced striker and a younger one playing back up. I don’t advocate that but wouldn’t rule it out.

Did anyone figure out if alvarez is going straight into the first team squad? We could be doing with an extra body, especially since Ferran left.

All the chatter from Argentina has been that he will remain there till either summer or maybe even next January.

I reserve a bit of hope he might just be brought straight in, without any real reason.

All the chatter from Argentina has been that he will remain there till either summer or maybe even next January.

I reserve a bit of hope he might just be brought straight in, without any real reason.
Thank for the reply. If he is good enough for city to sign then he should be good enough to go into the squad now. Not a fan of this loan back crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.