Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he? Genuinely asking. I’ve heard other people say he’s a nice guy
I am basing that on personal experience. I was walking down Deansgate with my wife when Pogba and his entourage approached. They blocked the whole pavement (just outside Kendals store) and did not have the basic manners to allow us to get past them. They forced us to step into the road. He really is a totally arrogant twat. It will be interesting if anyone on here has a good experience of meeting him. As far as I can see the only events he does are those that promote himself and he does virtually nothing for the local Manchester community. He is precisely the sort of person who should not be wearing a Manchester City shirt. He is a stark contrast to other United players like Mata and Rashford for example who are nice human beings despite playing for the Rags.

If Pep believes he could get his head right I could see sense in it (not on a 4+1 year contract at 29 though hes had lots of injury problems in his 20s). He can most definitely play football when he chooses to, he is fast, strong and powerful, good short and long passes, good in the air, decent long range shot and all that is a combination we don’t have in any other player in the middle.

*If* it’s true and also true that we want FDJ as well then sadly I think that would mean Bernardo is off. There’s no way they’d be the 2 replacements for Gundo and Ferna, we couldn’t have a midfield 5 of Pogba, Rodri, FDJ, KDB and Bernardo and keep them all happy.

We arent short in midfield attacking wise , he has played dm but its not his best position, on form and performance he doesn't stand out, very bizarre. His best ever football was out on the left attacking for Juventus we have a plethora of talent in that position. He cant be coming in as fernandinho replacement?

Pogba is not staying at United. Mino offered him to us during the Haaland talks.

I would take him if his head was right and his body held up.
If Pep can get his head right and he applies himself he's a no brainer on the talent he has alone especially for free. When I've watched him play for France he's a completely different player. The other side of him is a major concern.

If anyone can get the best out of him it's Pep. I'm not expecting Pogba to sign for us but I'm not against it if it happens that's for sure.

I guess he expected good offers from Real, Juve, PSG, Barca ith some serious signing bonus but maybe they didnt arrive?
so agent plays the usual trick "City is very interested", or he could be negotiating a renewal at United, and agent trying to up the offer "City just about to offer more"

worked on CR and few more recently to get more money out of United either by salary or transfer fee...

Don't think his agent is doing much right now...

We arent short in midfield attacking wise , he has played dm but its not his best position, on form and performance he doesn't stand out, very bizarre. His best ever football was out on the left attacking for Juventus we have a plethora of talent in that position. He cant be coming in as fernandinho replacement?
We are, we have 3 8s for 2 positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.