Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
KDB and Pogba aren’t getting any younger themselves. Their work rate isn’t going to improve as time goes by.

You've also dropped Bernardo, or are you assuming he’s off?
I'm unsure, I think it's clear the club want him to stay but can't say whether he's definitely staying or just removing the years off his deal to go after another season.

I would see Pogba more as a Gundo replacement in an eight, rather than a six and rotating with Rudders.

I'd argue Rodri and Pogba are very similar in a lot of ways, but could Pogba learn to snuff out danger?
His defensive attributes aren't great, what he is good at is attacking play. I think with KDB's injuries and age, you can then afford to rest him and play Pogba alongside Bernardo and Rodri so you do not lose the creative spark. I think he can play as a lone number 6, but he has yet to show that really, for France it's Tchouameni or Kanté playing alongside him. At Juve he was always surrounded by Pirlo, Vidal, Marchisio and like. Needless to say his workrates aren't as bad, it's just when a side as aimless as united put him in midfield and just expect him to control the game alongside donkeys, that's when he's lost, any player would.

I guess he expected good offers from Real, Juve, PSG, Barca ith some serious signing bonus but maybe they didnt arrive?
so agent plays the usual trick "City is very interested", or he could be negotiating a renewal at United, and agent trying to up the offer "City just about to offer more"

worked on CR and few more recently to get more money out of United either by salary or transfer fee...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.