Ref Watch

Looking at him, it looks like he doesn’t even believe what he’s saying himself, which begs the question ‘why the fuck is he saying it then’ ?
Gallagher "I don't think he kicks him"
I just cannot believe that clip - how the hell could anyone come out with such absolute shite in the face of the undeniable evidence?

Gallagher "I don't think he kicks him"
I just cannot believe that clip - how the hell could anyone come out with such absolute shite in the face of the undeniable evidence?
What else do you call someone making an action towards someone else with their foot and making contact other than a kick?

The premier league need fans from all over the world paying money to watch 'the greatest league in the world.'
If everyone watches City get blatantly cheated out of 2 penalties, do you not think the 'product' would be damaged. Look at Formula one last season, the world laughed at how bent it was. Taylor did not give either of the nailed on decisions, the first Var should have stepped in but inexplicably didn't. If they had ignored the even more blatant second one the whole shit show would be ridiculed.
Yeah, give one so that it doesn't look blatantly obvious that a team is being shafted, and how they would have laughed off their cocks if the one they gave was missed!

They were so desperate to change the outcome, integrity of the sport was severely compromised. For it to happen in football, it would have to be more subtle, like an early yellow, second yellow or sending off. A referee stopping play when there’s no need or playing on when there’s no advantage. Getting in the way of lines of play or a combination of all that could wind players up, leading to abnormal behaviour due to inconsistent decisions.

F1 types of manipulation would not go with football fans, subtle manipulation of the game can be dumbed down to allow supporters to accept that we still have integrity in the game.
This is EXACTLY how it happens in football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.