Ref Watch

Gallagher "I don't think he kicks him"
I just cannot believe that clip - how the hell could anyone come out with such absolute shite in the face of the undeniable evidence?
And, just back from Palma last nt so catching motd now - needless to say, the incident is not even raised in the 'analysis', and only in passing in the match footage. Now imagine the outcry if that had been the other way round, and not given against us, or if it had not been given for the dippers against, well, anyone..? You'd hear the wailing and gnashing of teeth continuing well into next season. And var decides nothing to see? The agenda... is clear.

And, btw, how the fuck is the second pen only given (I imagine very reluctantly) by var, and not the ref who had a clear view of the stonewall foul?

Last edited:
As long as it’s not that odious **** Marriner I’ll be happy. Or come to think of it that little shit Tierney either. Actually can I add that gormless fool Pawson to my list. Oh and chubby Jon Moss too and ………

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.