Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean exactly like Kompany vs the rags in the FA cup 3rd round in 2012 when he was given a straight red for winning the ball and NOT touching Nani?
I'd forgotten about that!
I thought it was wrong for Vinnie to be sent off for that tackle tbh.
I guess it's down to what the ref sees at the time.

I'd forgotten about that!
I thought it was wrong for Vinnie to be sent off for that tackle tbh.
I guess it's down to what the ref sees at the time.
No he was sent off cos The fat granny shagger was screaming "2 footed ref, Red card".
The ref looked at Rooney's contorted ugly mush, shit himself then duely obliged.
The rags reffed games themselves when the pisscan was manager.

You mean exactly like Kompany vs the rags in the FA cup 3rd round in 2012 when he was given a straight red for winning the ball and NOT touching Nani?
Not a single Rag appealed that challenge; not even Nani, It annoyed the f*ck out of me because those kind of tackles (and worse) had been flying in all season yet somehow the Kompany one was used as an example of clamping down on dangerous out of control challenges. I seem to recall the following week someone else got away with one, but I can't remember who it was.

mate, i fucking despise them but you cant doubt the mentality that klopp has instilled over there. The fuckers dont know when to quit, and continue to churn out result after result, often coming back from being behind

Saints probably were lacklustre last night, but to make a raft of changes and still manage to churn out a result at this stage of the season is decent going. Especially with that pressure knowing dropped points all but ends the title race.
Fair play mate.

I don't actually hate City but appreciate there's enough reasons to dislike usI just try to be the anomaly in the equation!

But on a footie note -- I've said this a million times, but there's no doubt in my mind that city are the better footballing team, so I think for any team regardless to apply this amount of pressure is worth some respect no matter anyones standing, even if you blinking hate them! Even Henderson said last night that he'd rather watch a kids channel than city because of how good they are and how unlikely they are to lose.

Plus, lets face it, winning it on the last day of the season is always a good feeling so you can surely thank us for that....;)

I think you'll also find that outside of RAWK there are a lot of pool fans who will readily acknowledge that the league champs is the best indicator of teams prominence in their respective leagues. That's why cups are so romantic - in one sense, anyone can win. Not anyone can win the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.