Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that may be about the first time I have read a post on here that almost had the feel of an entitled United fan saying that back in 2011 or 12. The whole reference to "the premier league" falls into that rag narrative. Irrespective of any "istree". Yes its all abour eras/cycles and also the quality of the opposition you face.
Cannot argue with questioning the use of ruthless though. havent been ruthless in months, it has all been squeaking through, trying to keep up with City.
And as have said previously it is disappointing to have recovered from abject mediocrity for some 30 odd years to having some decent/good teams and to have not won more. But then you can only do so if there is not someone better....and City have been better by far in the last 10 years,,,but the gap has narrowed as evidence by what is likely to be another 1point season.
Just saying it how it is, nothing about being an entitled fan, just stating the cold facts.
You lot get smoke blown up your arse constantly, we had tyler last night having a wank saying you lot are the quad squad. That and another article saying klopp is second to taggart in trophies and dominance in England and you wonder why pep called everyone out for being fans of Liverpool.

Personally I don't get the arse kissing, to have this much cock sucking for a club that put English football in Europe backwards for 5 years after heysel which, incidentally, gets no coverage from the twitter gobshites like Hillsborough gets, baffles me.

Can't stop laughing at you calling me entitled, it goes to show you know fuck all about me, my club or football.

But it isn't a shock.

Credit where credit's due, that liverpool side have a monster mentality. Didnt see any of their game last night, but clocked the side they put out, a B team at absolute best, and they still managed to do the business.

They seem capable of changing several first teamers and yet the levels and style of play doesnt drop. There is no possibility we would have been able to make 9 changes last night and come away with a result. Not a chance!

Credit where credit's due, that liverpool side have a monster mentality. Didnt see any of their game last night, but clocked the side they put out, a B team at absolute best, and they still managed to do the business.

They seem capable of changing several first teamers and yet the levels and style of play doesnt drop. There is no possibility we would have been able to make 9 changes last night and come away with a result. Not a chance!
Bollocks. A National League team would have beaten Saints last night.

Saints were Spineless last night

You do realise they played won once in eleven games Southampton, in front of a dead atmosphere, with rumours the manager is getting sacked and a team desperate to get off the field.

But build up the mentality monsters mate, everyone else seems to be doing that.
Oh, and you did realise that they didn't put 9 eds players in don't you and the 9 brought in are first team players with lots of game time?

Didn't want you to post without doing a bit of research ;)

That team was part of the squad all the media arse lickers are calling the best in the pl. Saints were dreadful but Liverpool weren't exactly looking like world beaters and would have been beaten by any half decent side with a scintilla of professional pride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.