United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Renta rag slimy stone written an article on spursy that they've got £150m to invest due to CL. Cue salvage purchases of Calvert Lewin and rashy rashford. Just imagine.....

I'm the same but deep down it's largely because United are now irrelevant and frankly aren't our rivals any more excpet on a very local basis. They've been nowhere near City since Fergie left 9 years ago. Even the twice they've finished 2nd they've been 19 points and 12 points behind City's title winning teams.

When asked about an upcoming derby over a decade ago GPC, in a deliberate put down of City, disparagingly said "Our derby's against Liverpool". What goes around comes around, eh, GPC?
He’s revelling in it. Their toils literally couldn’t be better for his legacy.
Renta rag slimy stone written an article on spursy that they've got £150m to invest due to CL. Cue salvage purchases of Calvert Lewin and rashy rashford. Just imagine.....
Richarlison, 100%.

I still hate these fuckers more than any other. That club endorsed banner will forever make me despise that club. There’s banter, that piece of shit went way beyond that.
Before the 50th anniversary derby we were made out to be all kinds of wrong in the media who were no doubt encouraged by the gpc and his lickspittle acolytes.
As others have said on here I have in-laws and mates that favour the rags, I don’t hate them, though they’re all ‘not interested’ in football anymore.

The dippers are just a temporary extremely weird sideshow for us at present.

In a nutshell nytid are still the only club and, always will be, that I would get up an hour earlier in the morning so that I could hate them an hour longer.

He’s revelling in it. Their toils literally couldn’t be better for his legacy.

Richarlison, 100%.
Him and Fernandes in the same team.
The mind boggles.
Penalty trophy going back there next season

Premier league 21/22 season

Manchester City 35 pts more than Utd
Manchester City 73 better goal difference than Utd

Just Saying
Can't stop laughing at how giddy they were back in August because they signed a notorious sick note defender; an overrated winger who can't even get in the England team and some 37 year old has-been who was going to supposedly bring the golden days back with a wave of his godly hand. Rag wankers. And in the end they needed Brighton to save them from failing to get a spot in the Emmerdale Cup. Oh my days.

I still hate these fuckers more than any other. That club endorsed banner will forever make me despise that club. There’s banter, that piece of shit went way beyond that.
Before the 50th anniversary derby we were made out to be all kinds of wrong in the media who were no doubt encouraged by the gpc and his lickspittle acolytes.
As others have said on here I have in-laws and mates that favour the rags, I don’t hate them, though they’re all ‘not interested’ in football anymore.

The dippers are just a temporary extremely weird sideshow for us at present.

In a nutshell nytid are still the only club and, always will be, that I would get up an hour earlier in the morning so that I could hate them an hour longer.
Well said.

Some raggies I know are at dipper levels of victim syndrome.

"I know we're shit. Seventh is the worst for us..."

Try getting piss wet through at Grimsby you entitled cunts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.