Pitch invasion

Even Villa instantly dismissed it. The media is the media, if everyone would have stayed in their seats they would have probably said we taunted and disrespected Liverpool by celebrating the goals or some other such shit. It's the be offended by everything culture that exists now.
At least they wont call us robots with no passion any more. I love a bit of City chaos now and then. It reminds people where we have come from.

At least they wont call us robots with no passion any more. I love a bit of City chaos now and then. It reminds people where we have come from.

Everyone was on there, women, kids, families, even that old boy with dementia whose video is on this site. Some of our fans are worse than the media for putting their own down. It was a joyous celebration.

I'm WHU, and I say you did what all fans of ANY club would have done.
It shouldn't even be an issue.
the media and all the odd marks on Social media doing their best to tarnish City winning the League.
IF that was red Scousers there wouldn't be this nonsense.
Makes ya think alright.
Congratulations all old school City fans, top draw people.

I'm WHU, and I say you did what all fans of ANY club would have done.
It shouldn't even be an issue.
the media and all the odd marks on Social media doing their best to tarnish City winning the League.
IF that was red Scousers there wouldn't be this nonsense.
Makes ya think alright.
Congratulations all old school City fans, top draw people.

Well said mate I wish you had won that European trophy, good luck for next season.

City.

Attachments

• EE129E1C-22BC-43FB-8DCF-0D7B18F9886D.jpeg
    EE129E1C-22BC-43FB-8DCF-0D7B18F9886D.jpeg
    936.7 KB · Views: 42
  • ED1753B6-0373-4174-87E4-61EF2061B489.jpeg
    ED1753B6-0373-4174-87E4-61EF2061B489.jpeg
    982.2 KB · Views: 42
Everyone was on there, women, kids, families, even that old boy with dementia whose video is on this site. Some of our fans are worse than the media for putting their own down. It was a joyous celebration.
Spot on mate. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't have a clue that there was any issues with the on pitch celebration if it wasn't for this place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.