Pitch invasion

Chill out you weirdo, he’s a kid. Fair play to him I say, and I really enjoyed his video as its the best view of the city fans celebrating I have seen so far.
Fucking great video, just need one with a view of SS1 going fucking berserk when that third went in. Like you say we seldom get a good view of the City fans as they are usually the ones doing the vid then go batshit crazy and it’s like the filming of an earthquake.

Did you not see the ha ha I put in my post? It was tongue in cheek. Watch who you're calling a weirdo too. Also if his dad is going to stick him on social media he's going to have some comeback kid or not. My main joy was shutting up the gobby Villa fans and there's loads of videos out there of our fans celebrating
Weirdo:) some clowns on here

For fucks sake give it a rest you miserable fucker. Everyone moans football is too sterile, no atmosphere, plastic, tourist fans so on and so forth. Sunday was fucking brilliant, that's what football is all about. Fans put through the wringer right to the end of a nerve biting season, winning a game we were dead and buried in to win the title, then celebrating spontaneously in the manner fans have celebrated for decades, on the pitch in pure joy. Thousands on there, no problems bar one wind up keeper getting banged into, oh and some miserable fuckers finding it "Small time, distasteful" crying they had to wait ten extra minutes for the trophy presentation. I'd rather spend one minute alive as a fan who went on the pitch than a lifetime as one of the morning Minnie's crying about it. Let if fucking go.
As expected, when you cannot make a reasonable argument, revert to name calling.

This is 100 per cent accurate. The video is pretty conclusive. Not an assault in a million years and yet some people in the media want to twist the narrative. I wonder why?
The assault happened before all this occurred. He was already holding the back of his head when the clip starts

Seriously, I don't know where we get them. I should be enjoying my later years in love and peace but some fuckers seemed determined to tempt me back to my dark old ways. Luckily I prefer a beach to a prison cell in my golden years.
Off next week driving to France,Belgium,Holland,Germany, for 3 weeks with family, still got my eurostar train ticket 27th until 30th at least that's one seat the scouse cunts won't be getting

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.