Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those terrible French police that were waiting to start trouble with those lovable, innocent liverpool fans?

Accroding to the liverpool mayor
I think it was that guy who claimed thst the fake ticket story was a fake in itself?
Talk about not engaging brain before opening mouth.

just love this from rawk, they have a poster, son of spion, he is the most sanctimonious twat I have ever read...

One thing that pisses me off about these footballers is they can, if they do have principles, easily afford to live by them too. Bog standard journeymen in this league are millionaires, set for life and their families will be set for life too, so long as they don't blow it all.

Ordinary people find it much harder to live by their principles and values simply because they often have to compromise at least some of them in order to survive. Top tier footballers have no such worries. They can pick and choose who they work for. That's why I have no time for any who go to Abu Dhabi FC or Saudicastle. Same when Chelsea were Putin FC.

Any person of principle would turn down £250k from murderers and take the £200k per week at a genuine club.

Same with Guardiola. He could walk into any club in the world apart from ours. But this so-called principled man chose to take the extra blood money from murderers, women haters and homophobes instead. Now there's a man who could easily live by his values and principles, but chose not to for extra zeros on his bank balance.
A fan of that repugnant club steeped in death and denial talking about values and principles - yeah, right, next !

A fan of that repugnant club steeped in death and denial talking about values and principles - yeah, right, next !
And there are many ways a large bank …say..for example…standard chartered could turn a few bob without laundering money for rogue states, criminal organisations and terrorists.
But that’s different isn’t it eh, scousers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.