Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nearly as bad as a lad I used to work with and for some reason he would sing the words "Eating Lighbulbs". In the end it became unbearable and we had to tell him that the song title was "Eton Rifles".
He said he wondered why it didn`t make sense.
The good old days when turning down a kids hearing aid was seen as fun ;-)

Context is everything.

They said sorry for ‘having to’ teargas them - which the uk media pounced on and ran with, as an apology.
And the rest was "...because we had no artillery to obliterate the feral fuckers so we could only make them cry, which Manchester City had already done".

But I heard someone say they're mentality monsters.
Surely the six Dippers who got into the TotS - but the five who didn't must be as flaky as a snowstorm.
They are still banging on about that final coz they lost - has compo been mentioned by them yet? Can't be far away.

Ask them to submit their unredeemed ticket for a full refund - just send your name and address - you know a load of them with dodgy tickets will submit them to try and get some money back
More emotional/victim mileage to be had when losing a final than in winning one! They win 'cos they are the universe's ultimate nugget of quality, they lose 'cos somebody has cheated them, flim-flammed 'em, taken 'em for a ride (and not in an open top bus!) It's always a win win for the Redshite.

Came across this awful sight in Turkey, luckily I think it's closed for good. Heard another souther dipper exclaiming his excitement about the Nunez transfer. They get everywhere.

Attachments

• IMG_20220610_222450.jpg
    IMG_20220610_222450.jpg
    614.7 KB · Views: 169
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.