Season Ticket Waiting List | Sold Out

I managed to get two for my two lads online. About 30 seats away from where I sit. The website worked surprisingly well.

I logged into the website at about 09:50. Then when it got to 10am I had to wait for about 2 mins and showed as number 70 in the queue. When I got on I completed the transaction is less than 2 mins. My experience was a good one.
That's nice of City to just assign random numbers. I started queuing at about 9:30 and got given 2836.

And when you get through it doesn’t say sold out just doesn’t have any options available fuck you city

I logged onto my account at 9.47, was queued till 10 and ticket account opened up within a minute, managed to sort my lad one out in family stand. I wasn't expecting it to be that easy.

So that's 2 people I've sorted out memberships that are going to be extremely disappointed.

Going to ask City for a refund, I know I've no chance as they'll use the other perks as reason not to.

Free for all system is a shambles, put everyone in a queue and then they know when (which season) it's their turn.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.