Season Ticket Waiting List | Sold Out

I’m sure there are some life long loyal blues who for a variety of reasons didn’t have one last year but wanted a season ticket this year.

Just seems a bit odd that there appears to be thousand upon thousands of diehards who could have bought one any season they like but didn’t, who were desperate to get one for next year.
People's circumstances change. Less weekend working, more cash built up during the pandemic, matchday prices no longer feasible, kids old enough to appreciate it properly. That's my situation, and would be regardless of young Haaland, if that's what you're getting at!

sorry but have to ask, do silver ticket holders get first dabs on the other 5 games not included on the card?

I think it's the same as if you have a Cityzens card where you get priority access to all the tickets at the start of the season and can purchase the big games. I don't think you get priority to keep the same seat for those games and my understanding is anyone with either a Cityzens or silver membership gets same access to the big games.

I managed to get my kids seats for every game last season with their Cityzens cards no problem. I just bought all the tickets early on.

Last edited:
I’m sure there are some life long loyal blues who for a variety of reasons didn’t have one last year but wanted a season ticket this year.

Just seems a bit odd that there appears to be thousand upon thousands of diehards who could have bought one any season they like but didn’t, who were desperate to get one for next year.

I bet all of them were at York away too!

People's circumstances change. Less weekend working, more cash built up during the pandemic, matchday prices no longer feasible, kids old enough to appreciate it properly. That's my situation, and would be regardless of young Haaland, if that's what you're getting at!

I’m not getting at anything, other than I’m surprised at the huge numbers who have been left disappointed, when it’s more or less the first season ever that virtually anybody who wanted one could have snapped one up.

I’m not getting at anything, other than I’m surprised at the huge numbers who have been left disappointed, when it’s more or less the first season ever that virtually anybody who wanted one could have snapped one up.
That’s why, anyone who wanted one could have got one. Rather than points or history etc. people deferred last year, some of them will have returned on top of the people who replaced them the year before. I think it’s a case of just very little being available this year. Next year there will be more available as the people who don’t renew, won’t be taken by deferred seats in terms of numbers

What is the amount of season tickets we put up for sale? I know Liverpool sell around 26/28k because they like to rip of the foreign support who also spend shitloads in the shop..

I bought a membership card advertised as having this benefit ...

"Be the first to access tickets for all home matches, across Premier League and Cup competitions."

Going to be pissed off if this isn't the case but on the other hand I can see trouble if silver cardholders can't guarantee their "usual" seat. Going to be interesting what the club do here.
Can call it a benefit but city will sell unlimited memberships and when it comes to the bigger games you will be one of thousands who've paid for a benefit scrambling over a far less tickets

That’s why, anyone who wanted one could have got one. Rather than points or history etc. people deferred last year, some of them will have returned on top of the people who replaced them the year before. I think it’s a case of just very little being available this year. Next year there will be more available as the people who don’t renew, won’t be taken by deferred seats in terms of numbers
I agree for the most part but I'm not optimistic that people won't continue to renew in significant numbers. More inclined to think it will be trends with matchday ticket sales that could drive how many more STs are made available, but that's not based on any inside information.

Can call it a benefit but city will sell unlimited memberships and when it comes to the bigger games you will be one of thousands who've paid for a benefit scrambling over a far less tickets
True. Beginning to think the one I buy isn’t worth it any more now there’s no access to a waiting list.

What is the amount of season tickets we put up for sale? I know Liverpool sell around 26/28k because they like to rip of the foreign support who also spend shitloads in the shop..
Don't doubt they do, but they also sell junior tickets for £9! Think we'll be waiting a long time to see that at the Etihad, outside the FA Cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.