Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk why but i have a bad feeling that we will end up making mcatee the silva replacement after hearing shouts yesterday that he won't leave on loan a d will be introduced to the first team
If Pep thinks he’s capable then surely that would be a fantastic thing rather than bad. I don’t think Silva will leave this summer but if and when he does I’d be delighted to see McAtee step up.

I think if we were to lose Sterling & Jesus they'd ask him to stay put and sell next year. Thats too much going at once.

Someone take the fuse out of the fax machine just in case.
Not sure I can take another Silva leaving.

One thing I don’t understand is that when you watch Bernardo playing, giving interviews, celebrating, doing stuff for our marketing department, etc. - he does look sincerely happy to be here. And yet, every year for the past few years, we’re reading he is unhappy and that his desirable destination is Barcelona.

Romano knows fuck all
Silva isnt leaving (imo)
Palmer is not ready to replace Sterling

I agree we’re fucked if we get injuries. We limped over the line last season. If the squad gets smaller it would be a huge mistake.

However I trust the club to get it right so im not flapping
How do you know Palmer isn’t ready to replace Sterling?

These values are from Spanish papers from what I have seen.

Nothing from English journos like jack, Mullock, Martin etc or Pol regarding ANY
potential price tag city will put on Bernie - so hopefully there is nothing to it and he is staying.

Edit : Sam lee did mention £75mil potentially IF he were to go.. But that's speculative

Pol Balus said on the Athletic City pod yesterday that he can’t see Barca getting Bernardo this year in his opinion.

Then mentioned it would cost at least €90m and thats the main reason

i wonder how driven bernardo is to keep doing what he does if his mind is elsewhere? tolmie mentions he has a family issue so maybe thats why we may take a slightly lesser fee to help him out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.