Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think Grealish is on £300k at City after we’ve had a strict wage structure all these years that stopped us signing players like Hazard, then you need your head testing.

Just because it says it on a website doesn’t mean it’s true.
Correct,why some people take these fuckin websites as gospel baffles me,the internet is a breeding ground for lies, opinion and any two bob merchant

I was looking at City's basic wages payroll:

Compared to the Transfermarkt assessed market value of City players:

Bernardo is on £150k/wk (7th best last year, half of Grealish at £300k , and £250k less than Kev at £400k).

Bernardo is our 3rd most valuable player £72m, after Foden valued at £81m and Kev valued at £76.5m.

City players are on hugely more basic wages than Liverpool's their top earner is VVD on £220k/wk (£30k less than Stones.) Salah is on half of Kev's. Mane is on a quarter of Kev's!

Foden is currently our lowest earner but the highest value! He's in for a bumper increase at his next contract negotiation!

Stones did well for himself in his contract negotiation, he's the 13th most valuable player £25.2m but on the 4th highest wages £250k/wk, his annual wages are half of his market value.
If Bernie is only on £150k per week compared to some of the other players, I know wonder he wants to fuck off

Correct,why some people take these fuckin websites as gospel baffles me,the internet is a breeding ground for lies, opinion and any two bob merchant
Suspect that agents are behind the over stating of contracts.
"Look how much I negotiated for xxxx. Sign with me and I will get you more than you're on now"

If we keep Bernardo with us this season, what are the chances him goes there next season?

Pictures emerging of Deco with the Barca president, he's Raphinhas agent, if they are buying him from Leeds surely he can't afford Bernardo as well

How do you know Palmer isn’t ready to replace Sterling?
Not necessarily that he cant, he maybe could, but its not right or fair to assume he will from the start. Foden has developed as he has because hes had pressure taken off not put on.

Palmer played 121 of 3,420 minutes of prem football last season.
Sterling played 2,121. Scored 13 goals and 7 assists so involved in 20% of our PL goals.
Palmer is an exciting prospect that will hopefully play more and more but not realistic or fair to expect him to replace Sterling next season.

Foden is 2 years older so even if they’re equivalent, he is 2 years behind Foden’s development journey. In reality looks like it’s 3 or more.
Foden’s minutes:
18/19 325 -> Palmer is here
19/20 888
20/21 1,607
21/22 2,125

Palmer feels the next best attacking option from the academy, but he deserves to be given time to build and be able to play (and not play) with freedom and at discretion of Pep.

Unnecessary pressure and minutes risks injury and not hitting his peak potential.

I would have agreed but the clubs stance on any potential Barca move ( ie Pricing out of the move) makes me think this is more to do with money than the Manchester weather.

IF Bernardo was genuinely unhappy living in the UK , I am sure the club would have helped all they could to get a move but again it appears he and Mendes has pissed off our club.
He now is settled with his girl and pep gives them enough days off to pop home and see their families after two years of not seeing them , nothing more than that HE said

Hate the fucking summer on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.