It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Anyone who joined before 2010 should have their name in bold with a different colour. Just so forum users know who the bigger blues are and that those members opinions are far more important.
It's this bullshit fallacy that some City fans have, that 100% of City fans are from Manchester.
It's bullshit now & it was bullshit in the past.
I've been going since 1972 & i've always bumped into City fans from around the UK and Ireland.
Still hasn't stopped me getting abuse and even threats from fellow City fans , all because my fucking accent didn't match theirs.

forum didn't start till 2002 iirc.
Ric was still in school in 99 , short pants lol.
Sure? Recognise a few names from then. Was a fairly clunky system. Perhaps another site, definitely late 99, early 00

Come and go depending on the toxicity of the forum

Would be very happy about this. Steffen is poor with feet and let's mistakes fester.

If we get our money back we should wish him well.

He is alright with his feet it’s his response time thinking time that was to slow and that clanger of mane was scored.. you need a goalie who can think quick sees a picture in his mind where to pass it before he receives it bit like a Kdb goalie

Anyone who joined before 2010 should have their name in bold with a different colour. Just so forum users know who the bigger blues are and that those members opinions are far more important.
2009 for me mostly just scrolling and checking in what's happening. Laughing at you all!

It's a shame whenever someone decides to delete their account, but the door always remains open to them to return. Never really understood why some posters get so embroiled in personal arguments, but I guess that's the nature of online discourse these days. People seem to be increasingly polarised and entrenched in their views, and reasoned discussion suffers as a result.

It would help if people could generally be a bit more tolerant, and also report posters that they think are behaving unreasonably so that we can take any necessary action.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.