It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

the Neymar question - do you really think Abu Dhadi and Qatar are negotiating for a player who was signed for PR purposes and an attraction ahead of Qatar hosting the World Cup and becoming a staple in football?

Added with, do you really think City are going to pay Haaland as handsomely as they are, along with KDB, and go after Neymar who will require more than that again?

Ideal player for City, not the personality nor his own club at the moment.

Cucurella is starting to feel a bit like the Kane transfer - all agreed and easy to do in theory, but people close to City haven't heard anything nor have Brighton. Hopefully it happens but the red flags are starting to appear.

View attachment 48123personally can't see cucrella happening without zinny leaving- we seem to be operating a one in one out policy. A lot of noise but no reliable source has said anything is advanced on player side or clubs side. I think for what they probably will want it's unlikely City will pay it and unless zinny leaves they may just wait for a lb again lol
Mendy out cucu in

the Neymar question - do you really think Abu Dhadi and Qatar are negotiating for a player who was signed for PR purposes and an attraction ahead of Qatar hosting the World Cup and becoming a staple in football?

Added with, do you really think City are going to pay Haaland as handsomely as they are, along with KDB, and go after Neymar who will require more than that again?

Ideal player for City, not the personality nor his own club at the moment.

Cucurella is starting to feel a bit like the Kane transfer - all agreed and easy to do in theory, but people close to City haven't heard anything nor have Brighton. Hopefully it happens but the red flags are starting to appear.
Neymar is not attraction anymore, that is Messi and Mbappe now. I dont think City would offer any insane wage for him, it would be more on Neymar to accept sensible salary terms and become part of the team where he can actually be just "another" player and not draw constant controversy which imho might be interesting for him as he is 30 years old and this would be his best chance to salvage his reputation and win CL.

This is obviously all just speculation but I think he would improve us a lot.

The Bluemoon Forum has all the official deal threads. If you don't like hearing about Bernie's new kitchen counters, 30 post arguments on whether Sterling qualifies as a non-EU player for Real Madrid and multiple pages of people saying Kalvin Phillips can barely kick a football then this isn't the thread or forum for you.

Any pictures of the new kitchen counters? That would definitly tell us if Bernardo is staying or going. MDF, going. Granite, staying.

Neymar is not attraction anymore, that is Messi and Mbappe now. I dont think City would offer any insane wage for him, it would be more on Neymar to accept sensible salary terms and become part of the team where he can actually be just "another" player and not draw constant controversy which imho might be interesting for him as he is 30 years old and this would be his best chance to salvage his reputation and win CL.

This is obviously all just speculation but I think he would improve us a lot.
He'd be absolutely incredible for us. It's become trendy to not rate Neymar but the fact remains, he's a top 10 player in the world - and him on form, he's probably top 3.

Still don't think City go for him nor do I see them or PSG ever negotiating, and if they did, it would be for a Paredes type player and not a staple of their regime.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.