Leroy Sané

Would you have Sane back?

• Total voters
I still don't know how this Sane "attitude problem" backstory was manufactured! It's like some posters just decided to create a Hollywood style villain "origin" story just so they can conveniently stick the bad guy tag on him.
Pep, Jochim Lowe, Flick and Heynckes all had issues with him.

Sane on his game was a simply outstanding footballer, he has the talents to be one of the very best, but he simply isn't and the club that paid him a fortune to "come back home" now want to get rid should tell you everything about him.

He’s a brilliant player and I loved watching him, always a threat and the opposition hated playing against him.

Unfortunately he wasn’t always a brilliant player. He seemed to choose when he could be arsed. Admittedly on his day he was brilliant, fast, tricky and could finish. He didn’t seem to like when Pep told him how and where to play, this affected the game time pep gave him. This in my opinion is why he ended up leaving.

Now back to that tattoo only a narcissist would have a tattoo of themselves put on their back.

Pep, Jochim Lowe, Flick and Heynckes all had issues with him.

Sane on his game was a simply outstanding footballer, he has the talents to be one of the very best, but he simply isn't and the club that paid him a fortune to "come back home" now want to get rid should tell you everything about him.

This chat started when Loew tried justifying leaving him out while Germany crashed and burned.

The “attitude” was he had the cheek to leave Germany and they didn’t like a golden boy going to Prem.

That’s the source of this shite, the guy was a model pro.

This chat started when Loew tried justifying leaving him out while Germany crashed and burned.

The “attitude” was he had the cheek to leave Germany and they didn’t like a golden boy going to Prem.

Please tell me how you have judged him as a model pro?

Have you ever watched him train?

Have you witnessed him in the dressing room?

Do you know him personally?

I only ask because I have never seen anyone describe Leroy as a model pro, no former manager, coach etc.

Please tell me how you have judged him as a model pro?

Have you ever watched him train?

Have you witnessed him in the dressing room?

Do you know him personally?

I only ask because I have never seen anyone describe Leroy as a model pro, no former manager, coach etc.

Just look at every game he played for us.

People act like he had poor games. The way we set up saw him or Raz double teamed, meaning one was often sacrificed to the others benefit.

Just look at every game he played for us.

People act like he had poor games. The way we set up saw him or Raz double teamed, meaning one was often sacrificed to the others benefit.
I loved the guy but he was very inconsistent and as stated before , he has had issues with every manager he has played for, which is enough evidence for me to say he has the issues not the clubs/management.

We have just signed Phillips from Leeds, every single article I have read and that is many about this lad, throughout his life paints a glowing account not only about the footballer by just as important the man, never seen any think like that about Leroy.

I rated him really highly. On his day, he excited more than any other footballer on the pitch. Yes, that includes Sergio. That includes Kev. As many have mentioned — he couldn't replicate ‘his day’ very often.
In any case, I wouldn't have him back, because in general, I'm not in favour of getting back players who have left. Good terms, bad terms, got nothing to do with it.
We've moved on. They've moved on.

At that time Leroy functioned very well in a special role in your team - but never functioned in a role for Germany in all of the tries. And he had many chances in the 2 years before. It might have had to do with Kroos' role as a ball magnet that mainly played as an 8 on the left side for Germany - your build up at City was just different for him than the game play for Germany. And he was not that great or superstar that you build a team to let him shine.

At that time Leroy functioned very well in a special role in your team - but never functioned in a role for Germany in all of the tries. And he had many chances in the 2 years before. It might have had to do with Kroos' role as a ball magnet that mainly played as an 8 on the left side for Germany - your build up at City was just different for him than the game play for Germany. And he was not that great or superstar that you build a team to let him shine.
Apparently before the Leicester match (Vinyls game) Pep completely blew a fuse with him in training so you'd probably have to think Pep does feel he has problems getting through to him. Who knows maybe it was just a one off but hard to imagine Pep being desperate to work with him . Huge shame as I absolutely loved Leroy in a city shir,t, really was the x factor to totp off Ya ya , El Mago, KDB, even Raz in that system.

I think what you’re saying is that Toni Kroos isn’t as good as David Silva.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.