Stay
Ake
Bernardo
Zinc

In
Cucurella

Out
Sterling

i think bernardo and zinchenko will stay but i think sterling and ake will go. Chelsea NEED a CB and ake is probably the easiest to do price wise and it seems he would be willing to back there to be a guaranteed starter? They have already been told it seems that £50m gets the deal done so i think they will push the button on that asap.

Isn’t he meant to be 23?? Do I have the wrong zagadou? If it’s the Dortmund lad, with his injuries…I’d stay away
Yeah, only missed 6 games this season though, had to have knee surgery twice the year before. for a 4th slot on a free, he might be fine.

i think bernardo and zinchenko will stay but i think sterling and ake will go. Chelsea NEED a CB and ake is probably the easiest to do price wise and it seems he would be willing to back there to be a guaranteed starter? They have already been told it seems that £50m gets the deal done so i think they will push the button on that asap.

I think they'll try for someone a little more high profile imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.