It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I might look into it.

Nothing at all to back it up, and it isn't even a case that I rate the player more, I don't. I just have a feeling that Pep might. And I can't really specifically say why. Just a feeling, that it wouldn't surprise me.
I saw glimpses of some good stuff and better connection with the players closer to the end of the EDS season. Impressive lad. Good in tight spaces. Probably found some confidence and adapted to the football.

He’s been here for like 5-6 months?? but it’ll be interesting to see how things work out next season.

Ian Bishop and Paul Stewart were mine. Especially replacing Stewart with Wayne Biggins. That being said, we managed to turn a profit on Biggins the following year, although not enough to offset the loss on David Oldfield who, like Biggins, was also bought one season and sold the next.

I’m an old cynic but I think PJS and Martin Edwards et al used transfers to syphon money out of their clubs in the 80s. That’s probably the only way you can explain some of our bizarre transfer dealings.

Wonder if Zagadou is an option, i know we scouted him a season or so ago. Hes out of contract after leaving Dortmund, 27 left footed.
Isn’t he meant to be 23?? Do I have the wrong zagadou? If it’s the Dortmund lad, with his injuries…I’d stay away

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.