Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The media feed their frenzy. Within moments of his arrival, Nunez was immediately proclaimed as Haalandesque and, today, he inspired their comeback. Yesterday, Salah signing his contract could be the making of his season. Today, I chatted to a fan who said that Klopp gave every player a chance. The point's been made, but they are now only referred to as the 'Liverpool, who came so close to unheard of glory, last season'. Those who buy into this guff are the ones who climb the hill in their own way and it is that which means that ANY defeat comes with a plethora of excuses because they cannot deal with their own fallibility and certainly cannot contemplate the thought that any professional player may ever want to leave their cult.

When is Brighton away during the hosepipe ban hopefully
Just looked it up, January unfortunately it will be the cold and windy excuse then

It gets better — Klopp blamed the draw on the “dry pitch”.

So his list of excuses for dropping points now includes:

Dry Pitch
Long Grass
Wind
Too Many Matches
Heat
Cold
Mean Opposition Players

Can’t wait to hear the next addition.

My prediction: “shorts are too tight”.
What the fuck is Shergar on about ?
The ground conditions were Good to Soft!

It gets better — Klopp blamed the draw on the “dry pitch”.

So his list of excuses for dropping points now includes:

Dry Pitch
Long Grass
Wind
Too Many Matches
Heat
Cold
Mean Opposition Players

Can’t wait to hear the next addition.

My prediction: “shorts are too tight”.
Not forgetting the classic, "We only had time to clear one half of the pitch of snow".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.