Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

MAG

needy MAG?

You want to do them then please go right ahead ... I was asked to ... someone's got to do them ... all Player Performance ones are live now, and I will sort out the rest by tomorrow as well whatever I have missed.

If someone else does them before I get to them then pls. be my guest, just make sure the titles are all in same format as the rest to keep some sort of uniformity across these seasonal threads. Thanks!

Blue Floyd

Team supported
Manchester City
If it wasn't for your dodgy inhalers keeping you lot within arms reach of us, I reckon the FA would have invented a few new rules by now to stop us, so thanks dippers.

wolviedinho

I get emotional & tear gas up thinking about the old thread.

Vive la France

Some hits from 21/22 season:

#You will never gas alone

#It means tears

#forgettables

Dry your eyes scouse I know you don’t want City to see how much this pain hurts, but you've got to walk alone now, it's over. There will be plenty of second place finishes next year.

Other songs by the scouse:

Blinded by the tear gas.
Full kit wanker but don’t you know it
Mug yourself

Red Cunts.

Last edited:

Gingers Dad

I get emotional & tear gas up thinking about the old thread.

Vive la France

Some hits from 201/22 season:

#You will never gas alone

#It means tears

#forgettables

Dry your eyes scouse I know you don’t want City to see how much this pain hurts, but you've got to walk alone now, it's over. There will be plenty of second place finishes next year.

Other songs by the scouse:

Blinded by the tear gas.
Full kit wanker but don’t you know it
Mug yourself

Red Cunts.
The last name has already been taken

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.