United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair though, this guy is a good young manager, a 'massive' upgrade on the paper boy. He has inherited a team that's been bought with no real plan in place. It'll take a few seasons to get it right. How long did it take Klopp to put the Dippers right?
He won't get a few seasons though. And the early signing's are hardly inspiring, that club and fanbase are so deluded that I don't see them giving a Manager 3 or 4 years to sort out the mess. I'll give it 3 games before the Freddy Mercury lookalike, flying goggles and Zebra pants are on the warpath.

To be fair though, this guy is a good young manager, a 'massive' upgrade on the paper boy. He has inherited a team that's been bought with no real plan in place. It'll take a few seasons to get it right. How long did it take Klopp to put the Dippers right?
But will they give him a few years? Every time City or the dippers win a trophy (and that's quite likely to happen) the fans will be getting agitated. They are used to buying their way up the table, but it's been a while since they went to the right shops.

You can’t polish a turd quickly that’s for sure.

None of their players are good enough to be in a title winning side. I think they need to sell at least 8/9 players and then get every signing spot on.

Why do successive managers keep picking McTominay? He is a championship player at best. Rashford- overhyped and now found his (shit) performance level. Shaw and Fernandes - one good season and they get new contracts. Maguire - hideous, De Gea - limited. They are so far off it, it’s laughable and long may it continue.

Millions turned up before their match today to voice their concerns that the Glazers are not spending another 2 billion to finish 4th.

1_Glazer-flag.png

I thought Ole was a good move as they could clear the decks from the shit show that had gone before. They started doing that but then they started making loads of shit signings instead of building on any kind of plan. The problem now is it looks like another shit show.

Is Ten Hag a genius - not on today's evidence. Players looked lazy and Eriksen as a false 9 is flawd as he doenst have the legs for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.