United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF has glaziers got to do with today
Fucking rat boy
Give them 1 billion still not happy but it’s funny as fuck long may it continue
Ultimately, all the Glazers have to do is appoint a good Director of Football who has a plan/philosophy/project that they stick to.

They haven't a clue how to do that, so long may they reign.

Some classics from the Sad Cafe today:

Don't know how anyone will come close to dethroning City, its getting boring now.

Something tells me City planned this signing all along. I think they always wanted Haaland and used Ronaldo to play us for fools, thus, giving them a free run at him.
Christ, we're a shit show in comparison these days and damn it hurts.

He's going to smash this league up. It's the second coming of Ruud.

Of course because when they won the league and cups season after season the whole country was cheering them on - the peoples cliub? Fucking glory hunters who don't like it when reality smacks them in the kisser

I think they made a mistake binning off Ralf Rangnick myself. He struggled to get much out of the players, but he's not the only one. Plus they probably weren't very happy when he came out and said they needed 11 new ones.

Then they get a new team of 'consultants': Gill/Robson and Ferguson, well I suppose that seemed like a good idea at the time (2 weeks ago) but I wonder what Erik Tent Peg thinks of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.