Martin O'Neil

GStar

\o/ EASY /o\ EASY \o/ EASY /o\ '09 Ashes Champion
This guy is rapidly going down in my estimations...

He looks about as intimidating as a garden gnome yet felt the need to try and confront Arsene Wenger a couple of weeks ago and again to day he was stood along the Gillingham manager being restrained as he hurled abuse at him.

Nothing wrong with his players diving of course and i admit there were some poorly timed challenges today, but his overall actions recently have been poor.

Now, he's having a pop at City as the cause for over inflated transfer pices yet comes out with this:

Sky Sports said:
But I would have preferred to pay £5m for Ashley at the time ... the fact that he's worth 15 times that now is immaterial.

I'm begining to feel a real dislike for him.

He's an astute manager and a winner. Wenger has had far more run -ins with other managers than O'Neil!

GStar said:
This guy is rapidly going down in my estimations...

He looks about as intimidating as a garden gnome yet felt the need to try and confront Arsene Wenger a couple of weeks ago and again to day he was stood along the Gillingham manager being restrained as he hurled abuse at him.

Nothing wrong with his players diving of course and i admit there were some poorly timed challenges today, but his overall actions recently have been poor.

Now, he's having a pop at City as the cause for over inflated transfer pices yet comes out with this:

Sky Sports said:
But I would have preferred to pay £5m for Ashley at the time ... the fact that he's worth 15 times that now is immaterial.

I'm begining to feel a real dislike for him.

He now stands second in my all-time list of despicable football managers masquerading as intelligent, well-balanced and fair-minded human beings. I despise the bloody windbag. Thought Erm ERm ERM O'Leary was a telly-kicking in turn-off but this tosser. Must be after the Eintracht Stretford job when RedArse retires.

Have to agree martin O'Neil is a tit and a manager i have a high dislike for but you only have to look at what hes doing at villa to be a bit jelous of after watching our beloved club this season and the crap we've been watching.

Was about's to do a thread on him.

Says we are paying well over the odd's for players.

If bridge is worth 10m Young is worth 75? Hughes should come out and say if young is worth 75m Robinho must be worth 300m.

Young is very good but nowhere near as good as swp was 3 years ago when he played here. Also he's done nothing to suggest he's great yet, he's had a good year and half and he thinks hes the worlds best?

This ius the guy that paid 6m for nicky shorey and 12m for Milner. Idiot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.