Pedro Neto

Mate, he was literally waving goodbye to the fans in February & alluding this would be his last season with us on social media.

We as fans were discussing it months before he left. If he left out of the Blue, that's when I'd be thinking he had a deal all set to go.
We're obviously at crossed purposes here mate, so I'll leave it :-)

In the last few years we have brought in potential top, top tier players at a young age. Gvardiol, Alvarez, Doku and, soon, Echeverri. We could have waited a couple of extra seasons and paid tenfold what they cost (maybe not quite tenfold in the case of Gvardiol). Is it best to buy players who are almost there or players at their peak and thus pek fees?
Also, who exactly could we sign who walks straight into our starting eleven. Not sure I can think of too many, worldwide, who do.
Phillips

I wonder if Pep doesn’t want Nunes if he would be tempted by a move back to Wolves if Neto came to us? Savio is obviously going to go back to Girona so we still need an extra wide player?

I wonder if Pep doesn’t want Nunes if he would be tempted by a move back to Wolves if Neto came to us? Savio is obviously going to go back to Girona so we still need an extra wide player?
I think Pep wants Nunes, but Nunes is still raw, and Pep knows it, so he is easing him in. Secondly, Nunes didn't want to go to Wolves to begin with, so I don't think he would ever consider going back there. Especially not after his strike at Wolves, and the way he exited overall. Having said that, I would love to go for Neto. I hate to say it, but I think Bernardo will go this time around, and I don't want to see Phil wasted on the wing, so we could definitely use a starting right-winger like Neto.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.