Pedro Neto

decmancity

Getting a bit of traction online.

Would be an interesting signing, a lot of the raw attributes like Doku but with the prem experience already.

We have plenty of assets who Wolves would be interested in to sweeten the deal and he is also managed by Jorge Mendes who we do plenty of business with.

Not sure there's much in this, the same site had him going to Arsenal not 24 hours before that story. Like him as a player (when he's fit) though. Gave Ake a torrid time in the game this season.

Doku + Grealish + Foden + Bobb + Bernardo and one more winger that too from Wolves. Good going

We already have 5 wingers. I just don’t see the need for him at all. He’s also very injury prone

Some of these wolves players seem very overrated to me.

We already have 5 wingers. I just don’t see the need for him at all. He’s also very injury prone

Some of these wolves players seem very overrated to me.
I’d say we had 1 winger and 4 playmakers.

If we are in for him, maybe Pep is returning to Sané/Sterling methods. He does change his methods each season to stay ahead of other clubs’ analysis teams.

I’d say we had 1 winger and 4 playmakers.

If we are in for him, maybe Pep is returning to Sané/Sterling methods. He does change his methods each season to stay ahead of other clubs’ analysis teams.
Maybe, but they all play on the wing. Bernardo on the right is brilliant for instance. If we are returning to the sterling/ sane style of play we have to sign players that are better than what we have.

For me Neto isn’t better than foden, grealish, Bernardo, Doku on the wing and long term Bobb has more potential.

He’s a good player, but I don’t think it’s needed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.