Traitors

Its actually 40 minutes of boring crap and about 20minutes of drama when you think about it. The challenges are boring to watch and why they bother going on about the money in the pot when it always ends up a nice round figure anyway.

Looking forward to it being back on tonight

I started to watch it the first series, then when the fake shock horror look on the faces and the putting the hands over the mouth in astonishment, well, that’s when I turned over. I can’t stand the fake/faux or whatever words they like to use on over dramatics in front of a camera no matter what is. Everything is such a drama these days.

Last edited:
love the show, cant wait for tonight...

i'd love to see a version of it though where we dont know who the traitors are, would add an extra dynamic for the viewer
That would be great and would get people talking about it more.
They could even go one step further and make it similar to big brother where you could watch it 24 hours a day (not that I would).

My family don't buy it, but I've been speculating there may be a twist in store.

What if one of the faithfuls, acting on instructions from the producers, is actually playing as a traitor. i.e. they get to share the money with the traitors if they are there at the end of the game.

Or one of the traitors is playing as a faithful? - i.e. they only get the money if all the other traitors are voted out by the end.

Reactions: es1
My family don't buy it, but I've been speculating there may be a twist in store.

What if one of the faithfuls, acting on instructions from the producers, is actually playing as a traitor. i.e. they get to share the money with the traitors if they are there at the end of the game.

Or one of the traitors is playing as a faithful? - i.e. they only get the money if all the other traitors are voted out by the end.
i dont buy it...but i like the idea...

deffo some twists to come, would like to see them recruit jaz as a traitor though!

My god. The overuse - and incorrect use - of “yourself” and “myself” drives me nuts! What’s wrong with a simple you and me?

“I’m voting for yourself.”

If it was me, I’d have replied with: “How can you vote for myself, you plank!?”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.