Traitors

MadchesterCity

Haalander; There can be only one, two, THREE!
Team supported
‘Rodri, Rodri, Rodri’ !!! PinchMe PinchMe PinchMe THREE was the magic number !!! CITY CITY CITY Manchester England Europe
I'm not normally one for reality TV shows but I'm currently watching Traitors

Brilliant format for a show, would be great fun to participate in, love the phycological warfare between the players

Anyone else watching / enjoying it. Would you be a traitor or a victim?

Brilliant format for a show, would be great fun to participate in, love the phycological warfare between the players

Think it's been great reminds me of the mole from years ago. I'd be a shit traitor I laugh when I try to lie.

Yes, I agree it's very good. The format makes for a very good watch with lots of twists and surprises.

The only downside is the overreaction of the contestants when people walk through the door in the morning.
All the OMGs, hand-wringing and crying is a bit much - the editors should do a better job there.

But the round table voting is an exception watch.

Yes, I agree it's very good. The format makes for a very good watch with lots of twists and surprises.

The only downside is the overreaction of the contestants when people walk through the door in the morning.
All the OMGs, hand-wringing and crying is a bit much - the editors should do a better job there.

But the round table voting is an exception watch.
Agree somewhat with the breakfast antics, but it's all part of the game

I sat up and watched all 6 episodes last night, shows its fairly addictive viewing.

Few brilliant twists and funny to see the faithful vote out many of the strongest players early on

By and large I try not to get sucked into that type of TV show but I have failed with this one. Can't quite decide what I make of it and not sure the degree to which it is allowed to playout rather than being orchestrated but I'm enjoying it. I wouldn't be able to go on it as either a Faithful or Traitor as I would just be facetious all the time in an attempt to dilute the conflict.

Amanda will eventually get rumbled but at the moment she's shaping up to be a top pantomime villain. I wouldn't cross her!

I’ve stumbled across it twice after the football. My normal reaction would be to reach straight for the remote for something like this but half watched it and it’s quite an interesting insight into human behaviour. Which I like. Kind of an abridged version of what Big Brother could have been but never was.

Especially the bit in episode six where two of the Traitors turned on the third one

By and large I try not to get sucked into that type of TV show but I have failed with this one. Can't quite decide what I make of it and not sure the degree to which it is allowed to playout rather than being orchestrated but I'm enjoying it. I wouldn't be able to go on it as either a Faithful or Traitor as I would just be facetious all the time in an attempt to dilute the conflict.

Amanda will eventually get rumbled but at the moment she's shaping up to be a top pantomime villain. I wouldn't cross her!
Yup nobody suspects her at all in anyway, it's quite funny how some of the players are not suspected at all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.