Scottish Football Thread - 2023/24

Continue on the Rangers thread please.
It’s not about Rangers. It’s the whole of Scottish football.

Actually Hearts are quite rightly wanting questions answered as well regarding officials and VAR

On the back of Motherwell's attempts to lure overseas investment:

Motherwell's Vid

Is it time for City Group is save (for a change) Scottish football and buy into a Scottish club to challenge the two ugly sisters up here?

I've often thought about that. I'd love it to happen for Killie.

Their video is very cringe, but it's getting a lot of attention which I guess means they've probably been quite clever in what they've done? Still, CFG lads if you're reading...forget Motherwell, Killie are the obvious choice... :-D

I've often thought about that. I'd love it to happen for Killie.

Their video is very cringe, but it's getting a lot of attention which I guess means they've probably been quite clever in what they've done? Still, CFG lads if you're reading...forget Motherwell, Killie are the obvious choice... :-D
Haha, I wouldn't mind Killie getting investment, however Motherwell have the old Ravenscraig land on the doorstep, so lots of opportunities for CFG to develop that huge brownfield site.

Do the right thing CFG. :-)

Killie have the stadium. They have the support to sustain a relatively successful club. Potential to grow. Obvious choice for investment

Killie sign Greg Stewart. If he can be half as good for us as he was 5 years ago I'll be over the feckin moon. He was an awesome part of that fantastic season we had under Clarke. We went off the boil a wee bit after he left.

Kennedy, Armstrong, GMS, Watkins, Stewart, Vassell aren't bad attacking options we have now. That's if Armstrong isn't sold this window...

Killie sign Greg Stewart. If he can be half as good for us as he was 5 years ago I'll be over the feckin moon. He was an awesome part of that fantastic season we had under Clarke. We went off the boil a wee bit after he left.

Kennedy, Armstrong, GMS, Watkins, Stewart, Vassell aren't bad attacking options we have now. That's if Armstrong isn't sold this window...
Did you not believe me last week?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.