Scottish Football Thread - 2023/24

Apparently Celtic have only lost 1 of the 32 games Nick Walsh has refereed of theirs.

Our 4-1 win in the meaningless game at Ibrox in May 2021 as we had won the league about 10 weeks previously, and in front of no fans.

Some stats that 27 wins (84.4%), 4 draws, 1 defeat (3.1%) 90 goals for, 25 against.

He has awarded them 8 penalties, or 1 every 4 games too.

I‘ve not checked thoroughly but do know he has been in charge of at least 5 draws and 5 defeats for us, with 3 of the defeats v celtic.

——————————-

Nothing to see. Move on. Roll over and have your tummy tickled.

SFA / SPFL CORRUT TO THE CORE !!

Apparently Celtic have only lost 1 of the 32 games Nick Walsh has refereed of theirs.

Our 4-1 win in the meaningless game at Ibrox in May 2021 as we had won the league about 10 weeks previously, and in front of no fans.

Some stats that 27 wins (84.4%), 4 draws, 1 defeat (3.1%) 90 goals for, 25 against.

He has awarded them 8 penalties, or 1 every 4 games too.

I‘ve not checked thoroughly but do know he has been in charge of at least 5 draws and 5 defeats for us, with 3 of the defeats v celtic.

——————————-

Nothing to see. Move on. Roll over and have your tummy tickled.

SFA / SPFL CORRUT TO THE CORE !!
Let it drop mate.

Embarrassing but you're so caught up in it all that you can't even see it. It's like the flat earthers who call everyone else sheep and are adamant in their own conspiracy!
So Stuart Gilmour was wrong?

Stewart Milne wrong ?

George Peat lied ?

Clancy , Collum , Robertson and Walsh are not Celtic fans?

These four don’t get a disproportionate amount of games involving the OF?

Ffs it’s right there in front of your eyes!!

I can get you quotes after the stitch up with the missing Dundee email where other chairman and league officials are talking directly to Lawwell and worried how he’s going to react!!

It’s blind sheep like you who have sat back and allowed this to happen

It’s blind sheep like you who have sat back and allowed this to happen

And there we have it!

The earth is flat.
Man has never been on the moon.
The twin towers were blown up by themselves.
Tupac Shakur is still alive.
2019 was a plandemic.
Etc etc...

We're all blind sheep, when will we arise from this slumber?

And there we have it!

The earth is flat.
Man has never been on the moon.
The twin towers were blown up by themselves.
Tupac Shakur is still alive.
2019 was a plandemic.
Etc etc...

We're all blind sheep, when will we arise from this slumber?
When you sign Gregg Stewart on a free this January

Oh all of what wrote above is mere deflection from actually answering the direct questions.

Nothing will change and Peter Lawwell will continue to laugh away as you lot scramble for the crumbs he throws your way

Why did Doncaster phone Lawwell before the result of the ballot was made public? At that time he was on No committees

Why did Dundee owner tell Drysdale to hold of putting in their No vote as he was speaking to Lawwell?

Why was Lawwell the only SPL chairman to go with Doncaster to negotiate the tragic TV deal?

Maybe you simply don’t care about making the game better / the league stronger but I do and as long as it’s run to benefit one club nothing will change

When you sign Gregg Stewart on a free this January

Oh all of what wrote above is mere deflection from actually answering the direct questions.

Nothing will change and Peter Lawwell will continue to laugh away as you lot scramble for the crumbs he throws your way

Why did Doncaster phone Lawwell before the result of the ballot was made public? At that time he was on No committees

Why did Dundee owner tell Drysdale to hold of putting in their No vote as he was speaking to Lawwell?

Why was Lawwell the only SPL chairman to go with Doncaster to negotiate the tragic TV deal?

Maybe you simply don’t care about making the game better / the league stronger but I do and as long as it’s run to benefit one club nothing will change

Before Armstrong the last league penalty against you was scored by King Herod The Great. Please stop going on about the league being ran for the benefit of one club. It's fucking mental, and that is most definitely my last input on this crazy conspiracy conversation.

Before Armstrong the last league penalty against you was scored by King Herod The Great. Please stop going on about the league being ran for the benefit of one club. It's fucking mental, and that is most definitely my last input on this crazy conspiracy conversation.
We’ve conceded 4 (FOUR) penalties in domestic football in half a season

Guess who haven’t conceded one?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.