It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Moyes managed to talk them into going for kalvin @Dribble i stand corrected after we chatted this out a week or so ago. Dont see paqueta in the chat though :(

i wonder if he wasnt out for a couple of months we would try and push it now? We know the release price in the summer so i imagine we just do it then.

I'd still be wary about going for Paqueta even once the enquiry into him is over and it (presumably) exonerates him. We are a year on, have a different dynamic with those we have signed, and he has now missed 9 games last season and 9 games already this season through injury. When he played for West Ham against Spurs in early December, he went down with what looked like concerns over both calves, and he's now on the injured list for a calf injury. Would like to see him back fit and remaining injury free for the rest of the season if we're to match that release clause.

I'd still be wary about going for Paqueta even once the enquiry into him is over and it (presumably) exonerates him. We are a year on, have a different dynamic with those we have signed, and he has now missed 9 games last season and 9 games already this season through injury. When he played for West Ham against Spurs in early December, he went down with what looked like concerns over both calves, and he's now on the injured list for a calf injury. Would like to see him back fit and remaining injury free for the rest of the season if we're to match that release clause.

Also we have signed Nunes so not sure there is space for Paqueta (regardless if he is a better player). Think we will buy a different type of midfielder and RW in the summer.

Also we have signed Nunes so not sure there is space for Paqueta (regardless if he is a better player). Think we will buy a different type of midfielder and RW in the summer.
Agreed, I think the ship has sailed on Paqueta as much as I rate him. Savio and Neves with Wirtz the following Summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.