It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

lovely news
Yep. Broken by TH yesterday wasn’t it, or maybe the day before.
You love to read it. I’m sure we’ll manage him effectively to get the most out of him as the years progress. Certainly footballers (including our own) don’t always act like great adverts for the profession, but he definitely does, both on and off the pitch. Deserves all he gets.

Yep. Broken by TH yesterday wasn’t it, or maybe the day before.
You love to read it. I’m sure we’ll manage him effectively to get the most out of him as the years progress. Certainly footballers (including our own) don’t always act like great adverts for the profession, but he definitely does, both on and off the pitch. Deserves all he gets.

yep only thing you've heard of him is the clash with Courtouis

Moyes managed to talk them into going for kalvin @Dribble i stand corrected after we chatted this out a week or so ago. Dont see paqueta in the chat though :(

i wonder if he wasnt out for a couple of months we would try and push it now? We know the release price in the summer so i imagine we just do it then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.