City’s New Kits

I would need counselling if I open that and at least 250k compensation.......or is that abit to scouse :)
When the chatperson typing away on the Kitbag website had dealt with my complaint, she asked, as they all do nowadays, "Is there anything else I can assist you with today?"

That's when I asked for counselling for my boy :))

I absolutely love that shirt but they always for stupid money on eBay. I’ve never understood why a retro version of that hasn’t been made like all the other classic ones.
I've still got my original one. And the home one as well. Classic shirts. Had the away one as well (the black with the gold/yellow (?) rings around the shoulder/arm area), but it got damaged and I had to bin it.
:-(

Yeah. We've had several diagonal sash shirts over the years. I think Palace were the first club to wear one though.

Great pic of Yaya And Silva btw.
I'm pretty sure we had the white shirt with the red and blue sash back in the early 70s, long before Palace. Always puzzled me why we let another club have that design. 1000011236.jpg

I ordered the Year of the Dragon shirt for my youngest son's 21st birthday. Got it from Kitbag as the Official City online shop only had 3XL left.

Imagine his reaction when the parcel arrived today, bless him.......

Write to your local MP. Deserves a week's debate at the Hague.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.