FC United Thread

WTF!!! Why the fuck are we helping these fucking parasites out?! They couldn't actually come out and say thankyou to MCFC, they had to say 'All parties'. CUNTS! I just hope he's shite and it's a stitch up.
I wonder what Murray Jones will be thinking when every second song the morons is about hating City ?

I wonder what Murray Jones will be thinking when every second song the morons is about hating City ?
Yes, my moron supporting mate text me this morning. Said he'll get loads of stick. I said that's the spirit, make him a bag of nerves before he kicks a ball in anger. Just seems strange we'd loan out a kid to a 7th or is 8th tier team. Strange.

Yes, my moron supporting mate text me this morning. Said he'll get loads of stick. I said that's the spirit, make him a bag of nerves before he kicks a ball in anger. Just seems strange we'd loan out a kid to a 7th or is 8th tier team. Strange.
Perhaps he’s really a member of the ground staff and we’ve convinced them he’s a goalkeeper :)

Anybody going :)
A few of my Rag mates went to the last one a while back. It wasn't well attended. Clint Boons a top man and plays some absolute bangers but I won't be attending the shit hole. I had to go there for my mates wedding last night under a lot of sufferance :( Feel very uneasy with ones self today and I've put myself on the naughty step.

A few of my Rag mates went to the last one a while back. It wasn't well attended. Clint Boons a top man and plays some absolute bangers but I won't be attending the shit hole. I had to go there for my mates wedding last night under a lot of sufferance :( Feel very uneasy with ones self today and I've put myself on the naughty step.
I hope you took a felt tip pen.

Mods, mods, where are the mods when you need them ?

The Bride is my wife’s old school friends dad he posted on Facebook he was there and he’s a City fan to lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.