FC United Thread

Just home from the actual game and my toes are starting to defrost. Talked to a couple of their stewards prior to the game and they told me that the company that supplies their services to the mini raga hasn't been paid since October as the club has massive cash flow problems. I'm sure you'll all be upset at that thought!!

Just home from the actual game and my toes are starting to defrost. Talked to a couple of their stewards prior to the game and they told me that the company that supplies their services to the mini raga hasn't been paid since October as the club has massive cash flow problems. I'm sure you'll all be upset at that thought!!
The NPL website gives live score updates, including announced attendances. Might be nothing, but it’s been really noticeable this season that everyone gives their attendance well before the end of the game, but the mini-rags give theirs well after the end, if at all. For example, tonight’s game is long over and still nothing. Some Swalesian accounting going on??

The NPL website gives live score updates, including announced attendances. Might be nothing, but it’s been really noticeable this season that everyone gives their attendance well before the end of the game, but the mini-rags give theirs well after the end, if at all. For example, tonight’s game is long over and still nothing. Some Swalesian accounting going on??
Radcliffe took around 200 to 250 but I don't think the total gate was greater than 1200.

I’d imagine a good % of that were City.
The 5 including myself in my car were blues and I saw a few city hats in the Radcliffe end as well. The away end we were stood in had half of the square footage sectioned off behind a screen. Behind the screen it looked like a builder's yard with all sorts of odds and ends just piled high.

Any news on the washing machine ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.