Savio

Looks like we are going to be scrutinised over this signing. Just fuck off PL. How can they decide what fair market value is on a player.??

Rather the opposite of Luiz when they thought he wasn’t good enough to merit a visa. The authorities appear hell bent on preventing us using the CFG when it could be to our domestic advantage. Probably think we should pay 50 million and then will say he doesn’t warrant a visa…

I agree . Oscar bobb is one for the future and a lot better than palmer in my eyes . I think if any go it will be grealish but that’s a big if .
Agreed. I’m not advocating we need rid of Grealish. He gives us control that others can’t.

Options.

Problem with the media is they thick as fuck and they are thick as fcuk because they don't do research!

There is a full section in ffp on buying players from associated clubs it will be looked at for fair value! These rules been in for years! Why? Because those who wrote them up Gill the slimy kunt put it in because of the clubs we were buying into! His thinking warp agenda ridden bitter jealous thinking was we would sell one of our players for 50m when they are worth 10m!
Waspish

Its pitiful isn’t it and has all the hallmarks of the type of media pile-on the Barcodes endured when the gossip started that they intended to loan back the player from Saudi.
The knots others have attempted to tie around us have actually buggered those tying them. Delicious irony.
This weeks impending PL meet on rule changes will undoubtably see the discussion on some further nonsense beyond the ‘staff costs to turnover’ agenda item which many ‘experts’ have misread. Anybody participating in European comps has had to plan to abide by these rules already.
Any of the clubs with modest turnover intending to vote for this rule change later this year should be sectioned.

For any hateful lurkers on here to save you some time and offer a chance to establish some small credibility here is a link to the UEFA “three pillars”- the financial sustainability rules adopted by UEFA in mid 22.

https://www.uefa.com/returntoplay/n...a-s-new-financial-sustainability-regulations/

There is so much more to consider in the value of being part of, particularly, the City Football Group. The scouting, medical, administrative systems, training grounds maybe even accounting and legal (I don't know for sure). Troyes would never have got near Savio if it wasn't for the CFG.

Palermo, Girona and Bahia are all doing well out of it at the moment. New York, Melbourne, Yokohama, Montevideo, Bolivar and Mumbai have all won titles in the recent past. I would love to hear from CFG why it's going tits up at Troyes, but we won't.

How do you put a price on a kid from Mexico reaching his full potential, even if the summit for him is New York? Or maybe he gets time to settle and gets to Girona (Herrera). Castallanos has topped out in Italy it seems but his journey is a success for him but not MCFC. CFG will be lucky if they made serious money after transfers and development.

TBf, this wasn't Sorriano's idea exclusively - CFG have just done it better. If we gave Troyes 50m - what would the other teams in L2 say?

What is full market value? Did those South/Central American teams get full market value from Brighton for example?

It's all bitter shit. (again)

I agree mate..a players price is fuck all to do with the Premier league or anyone else..
Fair market value..what a load of bollocks..a player is only worth what someone is willing to pay..
If we wanted to sell a player and asked for £200m and someone paid it then it's market value..if we sold same player but for £20m then that would be market value..how can PL guage the value and decide what is a fair price..fucking wankers aren't they.
The arrogant fuckers think they know how much sponsorship deals ‘should’ be worth too!You couldn’t even make this shit up…
Mindblowing!

Rather the opposite of Luiz when they thought he wasn’t good enough to merit a visa. The authorities appear hell bent on preventing us using the CFG when it could be to our domestic advantage. Probably think we should pay 50 million and then will say he doesn’t warrant a visa…
The work permit issue wasn’t a conspiracy theory. He just didn’t accrue enough points for him to get one with us.

Villa got it over the line as Luiz was in their top bracket of earners, meaning he got the extra points he needed to pass.

The process has changed now and it’s easier to get a permit now.

I wrote a thread about Savio, will also include him in my newsletter which are both linked below.

Exceptional talent, draws similarities to Doku but has shown a lot more work inside combining with central players than I have seen from Doku so far. More speed and power to win 1v1s than the acceleration of Doku. Has a great low finish across the box. Plenty to be excited about with him.

Guessing he will be used more on the right. All the scouting reports from Brazil were putting down as a world class right winger in the future. Girona he then played mostly on the left.

Madrid vs Girona 17:30 on Saturday will be great to watch.

Makes you wonder the clubs plan for the summer with other positions. Foden mainly playing inside, does Bernardo stay?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.