Savio

Savio is absolutely brilliant and is easily good enough to play regularly for City right now as things currently stand. The issue will be with him getting enough game time.
If Savio is easily good enough to play for City now, he wouldn't have to worry about game time.

To say he might be worried about game time, suggests he's not ready to command much if he were to arrive here now.

Admittedly, what I've seen of Savio is very limited, hence why I think we both agree a purchase to secure his services, followed by a two year loan to Girona might be best for him.

Looks like we are going to be scrutinised over this signing. Just fuck off PL. How can they decide what fair market value is on a player.??

Problem with the media is they thick as fuck and they are thick as fcuk because they don't do research!

There is a full section in ffp on buying players from associated clubs it will be looked at for fair value! These rules been in for years! Why? Because those who wrote them up Gill the slimy kunt put it in because of the clubs we were buying into! His thinking warp agenda ridden bitter jealous thinking was we would sell one of our players for 50m when they are worth 10m!

Problem with the media is they thick as fuck and they are thick as fcuk because they don't do research!

There is a full section in ffp on buying players from associated clubs it will be looked at for fair value! These rules been in for years! Why? Because those who wrote them up Gill the slimy kunt put it in because of the clubs we were buying into! His thinking warp agenda ridden bitter jealous thinking was we would sell one of our players for 50m when they are worth 10m!
the only problem with it is that who exactly gets to decide what fair value is for the player, hes a 19 yr old brazillian international currently playing for a team who are challenging (albeit unexpectedly) in la liga BUT he is on loan from a team who are currently near the bottom of ligue 2 so who gets to decide fair value? is it troyes, is it the pl, is it uefa, the system is madness

the only problem with it is that who exactly gets to decide what fair value is for the player, hes a 19 yr old brazillian international currently playing for a team who are challenging (albeit unexpectedly) in la liga BUT he is on loan from a team who are currently near the bottom of ligue 2 so who gets to decide fair value? is it troyes, is it the pl, is it uefa, the system is madness
I guess it'll come down to a few factors, including what other teams have offered (rumoured to be around €25m - which seems about right to me).

If he was a full international I'm sure that would be doubled and probably why we're agreeing the fee now rather than in the summer.

Looks like we are going to be scrutinised over this signing. Just fuck off PL. How can they decide what fair market value is on a player.??

I agree mate..a players price is fuck all to do with the Premier league or anyone else..
Fair market value..what a load of bollocks..a player is only worth what someone is willing to pay..
If we wanted to sell a player and asked for £200m and someone paid it then it's market value..if we sold same player but for £20m then that would be market value..how can PL guage the value and decide what is a fair price..fucking wankers aren't they.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.