Everton (H) - Sat 10th Feb, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
a chance to go top for at least a few hours and put pressure on the dippers with Vinny coming to town. Full strength please Pep!

I meant, not seen her throw sweets in ages. I have sometimes seen girls dressed as the Toffee lady. I get in the ground just before kick off now so maybe I miss it all.
I remember in the sixties when she walked round Maine Road (whwn we played Everton) throwing toffees into the crowd, and the City fans chanted "PROS -TI-TUTE", "PROS-TI-TUITE" at her.
Poor girl must have been mortified.

Just asked me mate who goes in the ground early with his lads. Toffee Lady duties are now performed by a young girl, chosen random from season ticket holders. She will, along with mascots, greet the team as they take to the pitch. Not sure if she still gives out toffees anymore though? Never seen any walk around the pitch like they used to do. I knew I had seen young girls dressed as the Toffee Lady.

So, Finally, I can say .. Yep, she is still there.
It’s 2024. The toffee lady will have a cock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.