Ake
Gvardiol
Rodri
Kovacic
Foden
Nunes
Doku
Haaland

Little bit of rotation now we finally have a fit squad. Get akanji and stones back upto speed. Kovacic deserves to be playing and kdb should still be managed a bit, he looked like he was feeling it in his lungs monday so limit him to a 30 minute run out from the bench if needed for this.

They'll be sitting deep with a narrow back 5 like brentford, expect all the space to be out wide so I'd want doku out there and I'd play nunes from the right too for his running power and let a buzzing foden run the show from a central position.

If we do our job and take a commanding lead, I'd be getting Rodri off as early as possible for both this and the next handful of games. We have to avoid him picking up yellows in the next few games otherwise we're fucked if hes suspended in march/April.

@Toffeedude.... when did they stop throwing Everton Mints to the away visitors? I used to love watching the kids (& adults) trying to catch them or find them between the rows of seats.....

City to win of course. THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD.
Not seen the Toffee lady in a while now. Sad really as it was a good tradition. My sister was once the Toffee Lady at a game.

Not seen the Toffee lady in a while now. Sad really as it was a good tradition. My sister was once the Toffee Lady at a game.
I meant, not seen her throw sweets in ages. I have sometimes seen girls dressed as the Toffee lady. I get in the ground just before kick off now so maybe I miss it all.

@Toffeedude.... when did they stop throwing Everton Mints to the away visitors? I used to love watching the kids (& adults) trying to catch them or find them between the rows of seats.....

City to win of course. THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD.
She used to give sweets to the away fans as well. Apart from Liverpool supporters, she would walk straight past them to cheers from the home crowd ha ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.