Holidays

Greece for a week at the end of July. Athens for 2 nights then on to a couple of islands.

Milos looks great, definitely fancy that, but in terms of others, anyone got any recommendations?

Mexico is fantastic, do you stay in Riviera Maya? I've been over there twice but got unlucky with food poisoning last time.

We have toyed with the idea of going over the other side to Puerto Vallarta. Prices (like everything) have crept up a lot the last 5 years or so. I remember doing 14 days at the Occidental Grand Xcaret resort in 2015 and it cost £1,350pp for flights, transfers and AI hotel. You're looking at double that now for a similar quality hotel.
Yeah, always spend the majority in riviera Maya. Tend to do 4 days at the start in Cancun then 10 days down there. Been staying at the hard rock recently but there’s a few more in and around Puerto Aventuras that I like. Ticks all the boxes for me that area and hoping to be there full time if things go to plan over next 18 months.
We normally pay around £2000/2500pp but still feel we more than get our money’s worth.

Greece for a week at the end of July. Athens for 2 nights then on to a couple of islands.

Milos looks great, definitely fancy that, but in terms of others, anyone got any recommendations?
I recommend you go up the Acropolis, that's if you haven't already. Interesting architecture and fantastic views over Athens, i didn't realise how big a city it is. Was only there for a day though as I caught the ferry over from the nearest island of Aegina whilst there on holiday. Ive done a few Greek islands, pretty much of a muchness scenery wise, depends if you want a quiet or busy holiday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.