Last Film You Saw

It’s the best of the 4, the rest jump ramp it up until 4 which is about 30 mins too long, leave your brain at home and enjoy.
I nearly got through all four on a recent flight. I’d watched them all individually at different points before but mustn’t have been paying attention the whole time as I was a bit lost by the start of the fourth. Made much more sense to me this time around and it’s always nice to leave your brain behind in these instances.

Missus wasn’t best pleased with me mind after ignoring her for 10 hours! Haha!

The Graduate.

First time seeing this, and I just have to laugh at Dustin Hoffman playing a 21 year old, when he looked at least 45.

Anne Bancroft was only 6 years older than Hoffman filming this, she's bloody gorgeous in it too.

The Graduate.

First time seeing this, and I just have to laugh at Dustin Hoffman playing a 21 year old, when he looked at least 45.

Anne Bancroft was only 6 years older than Hoffman filming this, she's bloody gorgeous in it too.
Saw it when it came out about 90 years ago :)

I think it was the first film I really loved. 9/10

The Graduate.

Fabulous film and music score it’s a film everyone should watch at least once 10/10 for me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.