Chelsea (H)

I’m offering to sell them below what City are selling them for. Unbelievable that you would complain about that. I can’t make it and I wanted to give a city fan the opportunity to save a little money! Fuck it the seats can stay empty
Doesn't matter what City are selling them for, your SC tickets have a face value of £43.15 each. And selling tickets above FV is not allowed on here.

Doesn't matter what City are selling them for, your SC tickets have a face value of £43.15 each. And selling tickets above FV is not allowed on here.

OK then, we put them back on ticket exchange and they will go to day trippers for more than than we asked for a bluemooner on here.
I’ve reported your post to the mods as regards what constitutes face value with respect to the terms you quoted that we were already aware of.
I note also that there are people on here that have asked £60 for cheaper areas of the ground and you haven’t pulled them up on it

No worries
Won’t try and help fellow blues again. Pretty appalled by how rude you are though. A big no need!

Tbf, there is a bit of ambiguity about what constitutes “face value” here. I think when I wrote those rules years ago, I meant what the club were charging for that particular game rather than 1/19th of the price of the season ticket.
Thanks Ric for your prompt reply

I’m staying completely above the fray regarding the argument about the price of the two tickets mentioned above because frankly I’m not bright enough to understand it with any certainty.

But what I do want to say is that I’ve bought from @SophieH and @Norb before and they were a pleasure to deal with.

Like I say I’m not interested in a debate about the price, I genuinely have no clue about that. But I can vouch for them as people.

Cheers

I’m staying completely above the fray regarding the argument about the price of the two tickets mentioned above because frankly I’m not bright enough to understand it with any certainty.

But what I do want to say is that I’ve bought from @SophieH and @Norb before and they were a pleasure to deal with.

Like I say I’m not interested in a debate about the price, I genuinely have no clue about that. But I can vouch for them as people.

Cheers
Thank you. I appreciate that :)

Behave. £60 quid was a fair price for those tickets. Hardly going to make a fortune were they? Being so petty will jist put other fans off posting spare tickets on here. There's also been plenty of people on this thread asking for the same price.

I think, for the avoidance of doubt in future, anything equal to or less than the club are charging for a particular game can be deemed as “face value”. Up to sellers ultimately what they ask for, as long as it doesn’t exceed that. Hope that clears things up.

I think, for the avoidance of doubt in future, anything equal to or less than the club are charging for a particular game can be deemed as “face value”. Up to sellers what they charge, as long as it doesn’t exceed that. Hope that clears things up.
Wise words and, as ever, thank you for your hard work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.